This tutorial will show you how to add an HDR effect to your photos, using Adobe Photoshop.
1. Rename the “Background” layer to “Original”
2. Duplicate this layer, and rename it as “Black&White”
3. Change the Blending Options of “Black&White” to Overlay
It should look like this…
4. Go to Image > Adjustements > Desaturate
5. Invert Black&White: Image > Adjustements > Invert
Your photo should now look like this:
6. Now, add a Gaussian Blur to the layer (Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur). I chose 40px for this photo.
7. Duplicate the “Original” layer, and place it above your “Black&White” layer. Rename this layer to “Linear Layer”
8. Change the Blending Option of this layer to Linear Light
10. Finally, reduce the opacity of the top layer